[slackintosh-users] Re: The kernel modules requests thread

  • From: Adrian Ulrich <adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: slackintosh-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 21:40:21 +0100

> If you'd like I would volunteer to be the SMP kernel dude
> for compilation and testing ;)

I never really liked the idea of shipping 2 supported kernels (UP +
SMP) because i couldn't belive that someone with a SMP host would even
bother using the Distribution-kernel after installing the system ;-)

But if there is a real demand for an official SMP kernel we could
include it.. it just creates more work because we'll need 2 versions of
MOL + Co. (= Everything including kernel modules)

--
            A. Top posters