[slackintosh-users] Question on UTC and timezone

  • From: Thorsten Johannvorderbrueggen <thorsten.johannvorderbrueggen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 20:01:08 +0200

Hello all,

i have a little question on TimeZone and the hardwareclock:

If i use timeconfig for setting clock and timezone, i chooce UTC for the Systemclock and Berlin for timezone. What says date if system clock ist 20.00? I would say 22.00 (UTC + 2). Am i right? My Slackintosh system says 20.00! At the moment i have no access to a Slackware (x86) system to check it, so i ask!

Any suggestions would be fine!

Bye
 Thorsten