[slackintosh-users] Interesting sudo issue

  • From: James Lay <jlay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Slackintosh <slackintosh-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2007 08:02:06 -0700

Hey all!

Just installed Slackintosh on my PowerBook G4 after having to redo it for
Leopard (don't ask..painful ;)).  Everything installed fine, but for some
really strange reason, sudo refuses to run as does visudo.  I can see both
files and can even do a file command and get back data, but trying to run it
and even ldding it comes back and tells me it's not there.  Any thoughts
besides snag the source and make it manually?  I tried
uninstalling/reinstalling the backup, with no luck :(

Thanks,
James