[simply-food] I'm No Doctor, But It's Time To Potluck

  • From: Simply Food <simplyfoodrfc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: simply-food@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 16:42:43 -0600

Hey folks,

Just wanted to give a quick heads up that *Simply Food* is hosting a
potluck this *Friday* at *6pm* in the Iowa City Public Library, *Room D*.

Please bring food to share and a place setting for yourself. (plate,
fork/spoon, beverage). Feel free to bring something packaged if you don't
have a way to cook, just try to keep it *real* - made locally or with
healthy ingredients.

Most importantly, bring your friends and roommates! Please stop by even if
you didn't come to our last meeting or can only stay for a little while.
This is an open social event meant to be delicious and fun.

Looking forward,
Claire Holmes