[sibsug] Re: Next meeting scheduled at Trust Housing on 05/05/2011

  • From: "MCLAREN, JOHN (CSS)" <John.Mclaren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sibsug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 13:01:07 +0100

Hi

With regards to the user group meeting scheduled for Thursday 5th May at
Trust HA.

Unfortunately I am unable to attend. As one or two of you may already
know I am currently off as I managed to break my wrist and am unable to
drive or travel much due to arm being incapacitated and in a sling etc.

I have checked and Martyn Rees is unable to attend the meeting either
and due to the previous commitments of other senior or appropriate staff
members, I need to advise that Capita is unfortunately unable to provide
anyone to support this meeting.

Can I suggest that we postpone the meeting and re-arrange a suitable
date on my return?

Please accept our apologies for this inconvenience.

Regards

John

John McLaren

Account Manager, Capita Software Services

Mill House, Overbridge Square, Hambridge Lane, Newbury, Berks. RG14 5UX

Mobile: 07831 808455

Office: 0870 010 0347

Email: john.mclaren@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:john.mclaren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Part of The Capita Group plc www.capita.co.uk <http://www.capita.co.uk/>

Capita Housing Conference 2011 - save the date!

We're already working hard to make sure our next Capita Housing

Conference is even bigger and better, so put it in your diary now.

When:   27-28 September 2011

Where:  Chesford Grange, Kenilworth

Email us
<mailto:cssenquiries@xxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Capita%20Housing%20Conference%