[sib-access] Re: sib7 help?

  • From: "Claudio Sacco" <cl.sacco@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 06:24:06 +0200

Hi John
In the main window of Sibelius press "alt" then "f", then "h". Now "tab"
around and you land on tutorial, reference, quick start, about and so on.
But note, the Help files are all tagged PDF-files, and I myself have
enormeous problems to navigate them. Jaws even says: "document is empty",
don't believe it and search around, how you can read it.
Regards