[sib-access] Re: related to my problem

  • From: "Farfar on Laptop" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 13:57:28 -0700

Ramy,

Without even looking at your score, I'm sure there's a setting somewhere to
enable the naming of accidental notes in text above or below the staff. I
cannot tell you where to look, but advise that you do so.
Perhaps even reading the manual will help you find the setting.

Dave Carlson
From my Dell Latitude 630, currently not nearly close enough for my comfort
try to remedy that situation.