[sib-access] problem with bracketing instruments

  • From: "Dmitry Budnikov" <6021635@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 09:54:42 +0400

Hello all again!
Some time ago I asked this question in another topic about converting sib
scores into Lime, but maybe someone who could help me did not read it. However,
I really need to fix one thing in my score, because I need to print it out and
give it to the performers.
I have imported the template for the score from the music XML and allmost
everything looks correct. However, the bassoon part isn't grouped with other
woodwinds like it should be. When I press ctrl+f2 Sib access reports the
instrument correctly and in the edit instruments dialogue everything seems
looking right, but my teacher tells me, that staves grouped incorrectly. Any
thoughts?

Many thanks.
Dmitry