[sib-access] Re: photoscore or sharpeye?

  • From: "Dancing Dots" <billlist1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 09:04:51 -0400

Hi,

Dave C. wrote:
> I don't know that Sharp Eye has a demo, but check on the Dancing Dots web
site

You can install SharpEye by installing our GOODFEEL demo.  See
http://www.dancingdots.com/main/demodl.htm to request one.  SharpEye will
run for 30 days as a fully authorized version and then nag you about paying.

If you want to compare apples with apples, do not compare SharpEye with
PhotoScore Lite.  PhotoScore Lite is so lite as to be almost useless as far
as I have seen.  Of course, I don't know if you can evaluate the full
version of PhotoScore without actually buying first.  Maybe someone here
knows.

See http://www.dancingdots.com/main/demodl.htm to request our demo which
does allow you to install only SharpEye and not Lime/Lime Aloud, or GOODFEEL
if you do not wish to.  BTW, we also now offer a fully authorized timed
evaluation of GOODFEEL and related products.  Write me directly at my
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx address if you're interested.

Regards,
Bill

Bill McCann