[sib-access] Re: making more than 1 score

  • From: Saeed Mirzazadeh <saeedm19@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 22:56:23 +0200

thanks dear friends.
I'm going to describe situations to make my question more clear.

1. there's a piece for a piano that sometimes have more than 2 voices in a hand.
2. there's a piece for a choir onsumble that needs lyrics under every line.
3. there's a piece for a big orchestra with all groups of instruments:
strings, woodwinds, brasses, percussions.

can i write my all musics such above examples?
how much may i trust sib-access?

best regards,

Saeed Merzazadeh