[sib-access] Re: i desparately need your help!!!

  • From: "Claudio Sacco" <cl.sacco@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 16:01:02 +0200

Dear SAEED
The files, that I pinted you to, must be in the Enu folder and not in any of
its subfolder and they all have to be absolutely there. If any of them are
missing directly under Enu, then something must have gone wrong with
copying. Have you meanwhile a better internet connection? if so, I would
help you by skype.
Cheers