[sib-access] Re: how advanced scores can you prepare in Sibelius?

  • From: "Farfar on Laptop" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 14:29:52 -0800

Vytautas,

I have no idea what these are. However I would recommend you browse through
the Sibelius Reference Guide for any words that you used in your description
to see if they are addressed in the document.

Also join the Sibelius user group and post a question there to the general
population. At least you'll know if Sibelius is capable of generating scores
like what you need.

Then of course you'll need to se if you're able to use any elements that
Sibelius supports via Sib-Access.

I think Dale may be right.