[sib-access] ctrl + alt + arrow down doesn't work

  • From: Stefan Albertshauser <stefan.albertshauser@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Sib-Access@Freelists. Org" <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 12:05:29 +0200

Hello all,

I'm trying Sibelius 7 and have one problen: Beside all key strokes for
navigating a score, only the ctrl + alt + arrow keys don't work after a pass
key through.

Sibelius 7.0.2, Macbook pro with Windows 7 64 Bit, Apple-keyboard with num pad.
Is the mentioned key stroke only a scripted one or a regular keyboard shortcut
of Sibelius? How can I work arround this isue?

Thanks

StefanIf you wish to unsubscribe, send a blank message