[sib-access] Re: ask question again, because of the line limitation

  • From: "Claudio Sacco" <cl.sacco@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 09:06:55 +0200

SAEED
Sib-Access is free, but money is appreciated to support the devlopement of
these scripts. The devloper is Dan Rugman. If it says beta, does not mean,
that the scripts are not very great and complete, but Dan Rugman wants to
improove them even more. He is a guy, who is content only with the best;
that is it, what makes these scripts so excellent.
Sibelius5 however is a software, that you have to pay for it.
Go to:
http://www.musicaccess.co.uk/
to learn more about all this.
Regards