[sib-access] Re: adding control+` for access plug-in (on new spare laptop)

  • From: Vytautas Jr <vyt.bucionis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 22:07:55 -0500

Thanks so much! That's exactly what I need.  There is also a thread on
issuing ties where Dan gives instructions how to change the keystroke for
that.  I'll be needing this one too; can you please pass that too?

Cheers
Vytautas

De : sib-access-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:sib-access-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Vytautas Jr Envoyé :
10 décembre 2008 18:35 À : sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Objet : [sib-access]
adding control+` for access plug-in (on new spare
laptop)

Hi All,

I have a spare laptop and I want to run Sibelius Access onit.  All's running
well., I now have to add control+` as a shortcut to enable the access
plug-in. But not all E-mail  messages are there and I can't find Dan's
instructions on how.   I remember everything until the "feature" list;  from
then  I forgot the shortcut for "enter keystroke to pass through" or
something like that.  Could someone please tell me what's the shortcut key
for that or  better pass me the instructions, since I'll need to add another
keystroke for issuing ties.

Cheers

Vytautas