[sib-access] about sib -access

  • From: Saeed Mirzazadeh <saeedm19@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 18:32:43 +0200

hello dear new friends.
i deeply need a software to type and print my musics on my own.
the musics for small and big orchestra, choir and vocal parts with lyrics.
also the parts that's devised to 2 and more voices.
in your believe, is sib-access a good software?
how much does it help? (by persent)
do you recommend me to by it?

kind regards,

SAEED MIRZAZADEH