[sib-access] Re: Trouble with Using S.A. after Changed Preset

  • From: Vaughn Brown <jazzdressage@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2015 12:01:51 -0700

The alt up and down arrows work for me. I've never ran into this before.

On 9/19/15, Dani Pagador <axs.brl@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi, Everyone.
I tried changing the default preset so that the notes in a chord read
from lowest to highest instead of its default.

The notes are spoken from lowest to highest, but I cannot move between
notes to make any corrections if they're needed.

The highest note in the chord is highlighted.

If I alt+down arrow, the pitch is repeated, and the PC dings.

If I alt+up arrow, I'm taken out of the current staff and up to the
previous staff.

Has anyone on list tried changing a preset? How does the use of S.A.
keystrokes change, if at all, when a preset is changed?

Thanks,
Dani

Vaughn Brown
Berklee College of Music Graduate, Bachelor in Music, Drummer, educator
504-202-8492
http://www.vaughnbrown.net