[sib-access] Re: Tools Window Needs Fixing

  • From: "Dan Rugman" <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 21:51:35 +0100

Vytautas,

You can ignore the fix tool windows message that gets spoken when the score
first starts to load.  You only need to fix the tool windows when the
message is spoken after pressing one of the navigation keystrokes.

The reason why the fix tool windows message gets spoken when the score is
I've already modified the code to prevent this uneccessary message so it
will go away in the next release.

I'm not sure why you're getting the message every ten minutes.  The message
is only spoken when one of the tool windows is out of position or if the
wrong windows are open.  Did you open the mixer, video or any other windows?

Dan Rugman

Visit www.musicaccess.co.uk
The new on-line resource for visually impaired musicians and home of