[sib-access] Re: To Daniel from the JFW List

  • From: "Daniel" <mc-g@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 09:30:50 +0100

Hi Dave No I havent actually got Sib and the jaws scripts for it. I just
thought I'd like to Join the list and see what people are saying about it.
Oh, by the way I have a question about it. Basicly for example lets say
there was a school band and the teacher gave out music for each performer to
study and learn for the next week practice and, lets say there was one blind
student there. And the teacher gave it to him/her. And obviously the student
was blind and can't read printed notation. But at home he or she had sib and
the jaws scripts on there computer. And they had aprinted scanner. Basicly
Could a person scan a piece of music into sib and learn it that way for
example say there was sheet music for beethoven's "Moonlight Sonata" Could
the person Scan in the music into Sib and learn it with sound and jaws
saying the notes as you go along in the score?

Any Info will be great! It will be wicked if somebody could do that!

Best Wishes
Daniel