[sib-access] Re: Sibelius can not count bars after second endings

  • From: "Dale Lieser" <dale.lieser@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 15:26:26 -0400

The coda sign alone is not enough for Sibelius to recognize the beginning of
that section. Use the repeats menu again, and choose the word CODA from the
context menu from within that Repeats edit field. Or, you can just write it
in manually, but be sure it's in all caps, otherwise Sibelius won't
recognize it either.