[sib-access] Sib access in other languages?

  • From: "Melody" <movifabiana@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sibaccess" <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 15:11:53 -0300

Hi listers.
I need to know if there any news about the translation of the SIBACCESS scripts
in other languages. I offer Dan; to help with the translation of the Sibelius
Access Scripts into Spanish, since here in South America, the blind students
and the blind musicians need to hear the information of the scores in Spanish.

Regards.

Melody.