[sib-access] Saving a score as photo

  • From: "Ramy Moustafa" <moshtaqlealganna@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 02:01:36 -0700

Hi all:
Finally I finished my big score and I need to send it to one  but she
doesn't has sibelius at all.
So, how can I save my score as a good image and send it to her to print?
I found the export, the tif image, but what will be the result?
I know that with sited persons, they can select the score and then copy as
graphic or something like this, but for us? What will we do?
I hared about the primo PDF for converting anything to PDF, is it useful?
Thanks
I need your experience please
Thanks
Cheers:
Ramy Moustafa
If music be the food of love... play on.
Mobile:
0020102221750
Personal email:
ramy.moustafa.s@xxxxxxxxx