[sib-access] Re: Pac mate or braille lite 18?

  • From: "Ramy Moustafa" <nagham.lovers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 01:17:19 +0200

Lisit:
Thanks so much, but I  used the hyper terminal on win 7 to copy files to it,
and they were ok, but anyway, serial port is a big problem on lap tops, but,
I think I need just this machine, the only problem for me, is that fs does
not provid  support for this machine in these days.
Thanks so much for your reply

Cheers:
Ramy Moustafa
Owner and producer of Harmony recording studios.
Mobile:
00201002221750
Personal email:
ramy.moustafa.s@xxxxxxxxx