[sib-access] Re: Off-Topic: Sibelius 7 Inspector

  • From: "Farfar and His Favorite Grandson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 16:11:37 -0700

Dale,

Not off-topic at all, in my opinion. This sounds very promising, when they
talk about using the tab key to navigate and not the mouse, it's almost as
though it was designed with us in mind. I'm forwarding the Blog in a
separate message for any who want to see the write-up.

Latitude E6520, JAWS 13.0.718,  and Windows 7 Professional 32-bit