[sib-access] Mixer in Sibelius 6?

  • From: Kevin L Gibbs <kevjazz@xxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 13:16:12 -0500

Dan and all,
Will the mixer be any more accessible under the Sib 6 scripts than it was under
Sibelius 5?  I have enough vision to deal with it if accessibility won't be
available.  However, lately, I've noticed that some instruments in what I
believe to be unaltered templates are panned weird and i don't know why that is
or whether I want to deal with fixing it every time.  So, just curious.
Kevin