[sib-access] Lyrics and an the pasteing feature in sib

  • From: "Sarah alawami" <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 23:07:28 -0800

Hello. I love the paste feature  in sib but How can I tell what bar and beat
I'm on it says zoomed window or something like that but only when I hit
space to extend a syllable will it tell me I'm on  the quarter note and
measure. Is there a more productive way of getting this done?

If you want to here a fun classical  music show and some other adventures
that might happen, like the surprise track of the week, check out tcjwb on
hkc radio  at www.hkcradio.com  every Monday from 9-11 pm eastern