[sib-access] Jaws-language and Sib-access

  • From: "Claudio Sacco" <cl.sacco@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 15:24:16 +0200

Here's a little note, which could be interesting for sib-access users, who
have international Jaws-versions. Sib-access only works, if you switch the
Jaws language to US-English. The scripts only work, when they are run from
within the ENU JAWS folder. And here is another thing, which could also be a
JAWS-language issue. The access menu "control-F1" only finds the "sibelius
access resources", when I copy them in "my setings" ENU folder.
My computer runs Windows XP pro French. There is a JAWS8 international
version "French-English" and a JAWS9 version English only instaled. I hope
this note helps other non-english people to run Sibelius with Sib-Access
with success, so that everyone will have the same pleasure with it than I
have.
A still happy Sib-Access user