[sib-access] Re: Installation of SibAccess on Windows 7

  • From: "Andre Jarreau" <andre.jarreau@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 10:24:32 -0500

Hey Dave,
Please pardon the side track, but I have a question about portaudio_x86.
Which to my knowledge was never downloaded to my  laptop.
2.8 Ghz I-5 processor
8 gig ram
750 gig hard drive
Windows 7
JAWS 13
Office 2010

The problem is that JAWS often slows down.  Sometimes not echoing the key
pressed.  When the key is not echoed the alpha neumeric character sometimes
appears in the text and sometimes not.  And sometimes spaces between words
are not there.  This happens on or off line.  Could portaudio_x86 be a
possible solution?

Thanks in advance for thoughts.

Andre