[sib-access] Inintroduce myself and have a question

  • From: "Stefan Albertshauser" <stefan.albertshauser@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 20:11:30 +0200

Hello, today I found the sibelius access scripts. Die anyone have the following
problem? Because I don't want to spend too much money to fast, I downloaded a
demo version of Sibelius 5 and installed the Access scripts. After opening a
score, Jaws tole me that the tool windows need to be fixed. After pressing Ctrl
+ F1 and choosing The option to fix, Jaws tells me the massage "unknown
function call to accesshelperinview". What does that mean and how cam I deal
with it so that I can test Sibelius before buying it? Thanks a lot for your
answers.
Regards

Stefan

PS. I'm using Win XP and Jaws 7.10.501.