[sib-access] Re: In Favor of Reading the Documentation

  • From: "Farfar TGIF" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 11:15:15 -0700

Sandra,

Okay, if you've installed Sib-Access, then you already have the guide. In
Sibelius press Ctrl+F1 to open the access menu, and one of the choices is
the guide itself. It's a collection of html pages that open in your browser.

I believe the actual files are located in your Documents folder (or My
Documents folder for XP).