[sib-access] Re: Getting More Instances of Kontakt Player 2

  • From: Dani Pagador <axs.brl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 11:06:43 -1000

I think that's what I was using, but got drum sounds on my string
staff. I couldn't edit the slot it was assigned to.

I'm wondering how big projects get weitten. I mean, I know they do,
and maybe it's just me and my computer, but it seems that when I have
a lot of staves, something gets wacky. The playback config is set to
use the Roland, where before it was, I think, set to use the 32 Sound
Essentials. No matter what, I seem to have sound issues.

Any ideas? I really need to hear all of the instruments together to
see if what I'm writing works. It should be a doable thing, and I
shouldn't have to export out to Sonar as a MIDI file to see how all
the pieces fit, then flip back to Sibelius to draft and hone.

Stuck and Frustrated,
Dani, who's got measures and measures to wribe before she sleeps

On 9/14/15, Dave Carlson <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dani,

Why not use the Sibelius Essentials sounds, where you can have up to 32
channels?

Dave Carlson
Oregonian, woodworker, Engineer, Musician, and pioneer