[sib-access] Re: Fw: [sibelius-list] Sib 6: New Downloadable Plugin: Advanced Calculator

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 17:40:10 -0700

Sounds like having a calculator handy to figure tic intervals, bar lengths,
play times in hh:mm:ss, etc. Don't know if we could benefit. I've
downloaded, but not yet tried it out. Who knows? it may not even work with
JAWS.

I use the Windows built-in calculator all the time, and can have it in
another window.

But again, it's worth giving it a launch.