[sib-access] Re: Disregard last message

  • From: "Dan Rugman" <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 20:34:46 +0100

Kevin,

That's a relief.  For a moment there I was rather concerned, not to mention
puzzled.

In case you're interested, the Sibelius Software folder that you paste into
the user application data folder contains the plug-ins and keyboard layout.
You could copy these files across one by one if you really wanted, so long
as the folder paths were exactly correct, but it's far easier to paste the
entire folder, since there are no files which will be over written.

Incidentally, there will eventually be an installer which will do all this
stuff automatically.

Dan