[sib-access] Re: Beware: Sibelius 5.25 update

  • From: "Dan Rugman" <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 16:22:51 +0100

The DVD will probably come with 5.2.5 (the new release) on.  The changes in
the new version look to be minor feature tweaks but we want to be certain
that nothing nasty creaps in under the wire.

Dan Rugman

Visit www.musicaccess.co.uk
The new on-line resource for visually impaired musicians and home of