[sib-access] Re: Anyone Heard From Dan?

  • From: "Dan Rugman" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "daniel.rugman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 17:37:46 +0100

Hello everybody,

I know it's been a long time since I've been in touch. I've had a lot of
personal problems to deal with including poor health but I do apologise for
the silence.

I'm prepared to release the scripts the Sibelius 6, although I will need to
make a few fixes before I do so. I should be able to do this before the end
of August.

I can't commit to any future developments at the moment because I need to do
a thorough evaluation of Sibelius 8 first. I will keep you informed on my
progress.

Best,

Dan