[sib-access] Re: AW: Re: Sound Sets

  • From: "Dan Rugman" <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 23:25:00 +0100

Dave,

Useful chapters are:

4.7 playback dictionary,
4.10 playback devices.
4.14 SoundWorldT.

This explains how it all fits together. I'd be careful about trying any of
it out though. Using the playback devices dialog can cause Sibelius to
crash, and opening virtual instrument windows causes all kinds of problems
because you can't close them again.

Dan Rugman

Visit www.musicaccess.co.uk
for visually-impaired musicians and home of Sibelius Access