[SI-LIST] two Bogatin public lectures

  • From: "Eric Bogatin" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 07:51:45 -0500

Hi folks-

Thought you all might be interested in two up-coming free
lectures I am presenting. Details and registration are available
on my web site, www.beTheSignal.com

On Sept 15, I am doing a webinar on "How to read S-parameters
like a book." I am trying an experiment with this webinar, and
would appreciate feedback. It is being presented at three
different times over a 24 hour period to accommodate viewers from
around the world. Anyone, world-wide, can attend any of the
presentations. There will be live Q&A after each presentation. If
this works, we might do it for future webinars. Let me know how
well it works (or doesn't work) for you.

While this webinar is free, you have to register for it, so I can
email you the URL link. This will be sent out the day before the
webinar.

On Sept 28, I am presenting a lecture for the Boston chapter of
the IEEE EMC Society on "Bouncing out Ground Bounce to Improve
Signal Integrity and EMC." If you are in the Boston area, please
join me.

Details and registration information for both lectures are on my
web site, www.beTheSignal.com

Hope to see you there!

--eric

Dr. Eric Bogatin, Signal Integrity Evangelist
Bogatin Enterprises, a LeCroy Company
Setting the Standard for Signal Integrity Training
web site: www.beTheSignal.com <http://www.bethesignal.com/>

beTheSignal Blog: www.beTheSignal.com/blog
26235 W 110th Terr
Olathe, KS 66061
e: eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
v: 913-393-1305 cell: 913-424-4333  skype: eric.bogatin

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net

List archives are viewable at: