[SI-LIST] solution to podcast download problem

  • From: Doug Smith <doug@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emc-pstc <emc-pstc@xxxxxxxx>, SI-List <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 03:30:48 -0800

Hi All,

There have been reports that companies will not allow downloads of mp3
files, the format I use for my podcasts. If this is the case, try this
link for my most recent podcast:

http://emcesd-podcast.com/2006/march/2006-0326.dcs

After download, change the .dcs ending to .mp3 to listen to the
program. Prohibition of mp3 downloads is meant to prevent music
downloads, but these programs are definitely business related and
certainly legal as I create the programs and make them freely available.

You can also try the right click link I put in my latest program dated
March 27, 2006 at http://emcesd-podcast.com .

Let me know if this works for you. If I get some positive replies, I
will make all of the programs available this way.

Doug

     ___          _            Doug Smith
      \          / )           P.O. Box 1457
       =========               Los Gatos, CA 95031-1457
    _ / \     / \ _            TEL/FAX: 408-356-4186/358-3799
  /  /\  \ ] /  /\  \          Mobile:  408-858-4528
|  q-----( )  |  o  |         Email:   doug@xxxxxxxxxx
  \ _ /    ]    \ _ /          Web:     http://www.dsmith.org

List FAQ wiki page is located at:

List technical documents are available at: