[SI-LIST] Re: model to measurement correlation - (taken from Re: 2D vs 3D EM based signal integrity simulators)

  • From: "Jason R. Miller" <Jason.R.Miller@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Grossman, Brett" <brett.grossman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 14:45:30 -0500

Hi Brett,
There is an implementation of this method that is available. I'd contact
Bruce to get the latest version of the code (barch@xxxxxxxxxx). Last
time I downloaded it, I got it from this site:
http://ing.univaq.it/uaqemc/
As of early 2009, the latest version of the code was 1 D FSV 4.0.3L.
Thanks
Jason

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net