[SI-LIST] looking for Intel publications

  • From: jan.vercammen1@xxxxxxxx
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 12:40:43 +0200

I have checked the Lexmark page on spread spectrum and wanted to download
some publications on the impact of SSC on timing.

Here is the link (possibly it is wrapped in your email, so copy and paste
to your browser):

It seems that the Intel papers were archived but the link is gone. I have
not been able to
find them at Intel.

Can someone point me to the correct archive or - if possible - mail me a
copy. I am not able
to get the first three articles:

-1- SSC and its timing impact
-2- Time-domain PLL simulator for  SSC tracking
-3- AGP interface ....

Thank you in advance,

Jan Vercammen
EMC/Signal Integrity Engineer