[SI-LIST] Re: UNSUBSCRIBE

  • From: Raymond Anderson <Raymond.Anderson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 09:22:54 -0800

OK Already. Obviously there seems to be some sort of problem with
the unsubscribe mechanism at freelists.org. I shall look into it. Please
cease and desist with the "me too" messages to the list!

For anyone else who is having problems unsubscribing please e-mail
me DIRECTLY and do not post your plea to si-list. While I'm sure the
issue is important to you, the other 3500+ list subscribers really don't
want to hear about it (over and over and over again....)

Also, if you are one of those people who chose to subscribe to si-list
via yahoogroups and are having difficulties, I really can't help out much
there. The yahoogroups site was only meant as a remote archive site
for past list traffic and never was intended to have people subscribe to
si-list
via the yahoogroup. If it works for you, great. If not, I'm not sure
what to do
about it. If you NEED to talk about it, do so via DIRECT e-mail and don't
post the inquiries to the list.

Thanks!

-Ray Anderson
(si-list admin)