[SI-LIST] SI using a separate connection PCB

  • From: "Tom Burek" <Tom.Burek@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 16:35:50 -0600

Hello,
I am new to High speed  design,(and new to this forum), especially when it
comes to SI issues, so please have patients with me.
I am tasked with routing an interface board that connects a Customer
supplied AV Decoder PCB assembly and a Customer supplied LCD Driver PCB
assembly to a Customer supplied Quick Start PCB assembly with an imx253
processor.
The interface board will be traces only that are data lines, clock lines
and 1.8V, 3.3V and 5V PWR (and GND) going from the Quick Start PBA to the
other 2 PCA's.
My question is, are there outstanding concerns I should be aware of to
ensure I get the best SI from assembly to assemblies?

I realize there could be a broad range of concerns or no concerns, but
perhaps your experience has run into a similar situation and there are
some glaring issues I need to be aware of that you can pass on.

Thanks you in advance.

Tom Burek, CID+
(970) 242-8863 x433
tom.burek@xxxxxxxxxx