[SI-LIST] Request for help

  • From: Albert Ruehli <albert.ruehli@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: albert.ruehli@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 04:23:09 -0800

How're you doing and I trust that I find you in good health. I'm really
sorry to reach out to you this manner and I'm sorry for not informing you
about my urgent trip to Scotland. I am here for a Seminar and to complete a
project. Presently, I will be glad if I could confide in you and I want
this issue to be confidential between You and I because I don't want people
to get worried about my situation.
Everything was fine until I got robbed on my way back to the hotel and I
lost my Wallet, mobile phone and some valuables during this incident. I had
to block my account and bank cards immediately the incident happened. I am
facing a hard time here because I have no money on me to clear Hotel bills
and some expenses. I'm sending you this message to inform you that am
stranded at the moment and need your help with a loan of $3350 to pay up
the bills and make arrangements to get back home.

Am sorry for the inconvenience this message might cause you but please
understand that am in a very bad situation right now and would appreciate
if you could help me out.

Thanks in advance, Best regards,   Albert

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net

List archives are viewable at: