[SI-LIST] Re: RF prototyping boards

  • From: steve weir <weirsi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 18:47:14 -0700

Jim, for simple prototyping where 12 mil dielectric spacing is OK,
ExpressPCB works rather well.  For about the price of two vector boards
you get four two or four layer PCBs.  For things that need 3/4/5 mil
dielectrics, short run shops like Advance PCB take Gerbers, and a short
run is $300-$400. depending on what you want.

Steve.

Steve Weir
IPBLOX, LLC
150 N. Center St. #211