[SI-LIST] Re: Question on Rogers4350 loss

  • From: "Tom Dagostino" <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jose_moreira@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 10:22:10 -0700

Jose

Do you have any solder mask on the board?  If so it will contribute to the
measure losses.

Tom Dagostino
Teraspeed Labs
13610 SW Harness Lane
Beaverton, OR 97008
503-430-1065
http://www.teraspeed.com
tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC
121 North River Drive
Narragansett, RI 02882
401-284-1827

Teraspeed is the registered service mark of
Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC