[SI-LIST] Professional Development Course on Signal & Power Integrity at IMAPS 2011 in Long Beach, CA.

  • From: "Ndip, Ivan" <Ivan.Ndip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 09:01:09 +0200

Dear colleagues,

the 44th International Symposium on Microelectronics (IMAPS 2011) will be held
in Long Beach, CA from Oct. 9 to 13, 2011. We will be teaching a Professional
Development Course (PDC) on Modeling and Optimization of Electronic Packaging
Structures for Signal and Power Integrity. It's a full-day course and will take
place on Monday, Oct. 10th.

We would like to invite you to register for this course ASAP, if you intend to
attend, because the sits are filling up fast. Details on the content and
registration can be found at http://www.imaps.org/imaps2011/pdcs.htm (Course
M8).

Thanks.

See you in Long Beach, CA.

Best regards,

Ivan Ndip (Fraunhofer IZM Berlin)

Ege Engin (San Diego State University)

Antonio Ciccomancini (CST of America)

******************************************************************************************************************************************

Dr.-Ing. Ivan Ndip

Senior Research Engineer and

Group Manager of RF & High-Speed System Design

Fraunhofer-Institut fuer Zuverlaessigkeit und Mikrointegration, IZM,

System Design & Integration

Gustav-Meyer-Allee 25, 13355 Berlin, Germany

Phone:    +49 30/464 03-679 (-700 Secr.)

Fax:        +49 30/464 03-158

E-Mail:     ivan.ndip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:ivan.ndip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Internet:   http://www.izm.fraunhofer.de <http://www.izm.fraunhofer.de/>

Bei Fehlermeldungen wegen der digitalen Signatur meiner E-Mail konfigurieren
Sie Ihren E-Mail-Client bitte so, dass Sie dem Wurzelzertifikat der
Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft vertrauen. Näheres dazu erfahren Sie unter:
http://pki.fraunhofer.de <http://pki.fraunhofer.de/>

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net

List archives are viewable at: