[SI-LIST] Re: Pad parasitics

  • From: Yun Chase <chase@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "balaseven@xxxxxxxxx" <balaseven@xxxxxxxxx>, "si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 20:03:55 -0700

Dear Bala,

>>> ... I can calculate RLC in frequency domain using Sigrity tool, however it
>>> will take decoupling capacitor also into account... <<<

That is true only if you setup the simulation that way...

I'm speaking without having any knowledge of your structure but Cadence Allegro
Sigrity has both Hybrid and Full 3D EM field solvers to extract component level
parasitics and have the capability to extract RLGC from the resulting
S-parameters.

Please contact me offline and perhaps I can help you further.

Thank you.

Regards,
Chase
Yun Chase   |   SPB Sr. Staff Application Engineer   |   Cadence
P: 508.565.8080   www.cadence.com