[SI-LIST] Opening

  • From: elie issa <eliaissa1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 15:53:05 -0700 (PDT)

Dear All:
Thank you in advance for your tolerance to my breaking on your
technical discussions.
I am looking for a position in hardware engineering/signal integrity.
I am a Green Card holder and a US permanent resident.

I worked  in the past on component and system level, developing
cables, RF/PCB connectors, high speed pcb topologies for parallel/serial
digital interfaces;
 FSB, HDMI/DVI, DDR, SCSI, PCI, PCI-X and others,
running on servers, workstations, laptops, and video products.   I am  familiar
in
working with  design/test specifications and model packages

I used system simulators for SI analysis, which included XTK,
Specctraquest/AllegroSI,
Hyperlynx, Eplanner and Hspice, and the advising on crosstalk, terminations,
EMI, timing budgets, jitter, eye patterns, and SSN.  I also shared in the
design of power distribution networks,
and signed off on the layouts for power integrity.

 I used extensively field solvers for RLCG extraction and modeling
of components and topologies,
2D/3D, boundary and finite element based algorithms, Connect, XFX, PNC, Simpest
and Comsol.
I also worked on IConnect, a post manufacturing modeler and analyzer.

I am an expert in testing, for frequency and time domains, two and multi ports
 instruments running up to 40Ghz, for Anritsu, Tektronix and
HP/Agilent.  I set up labs, acquired needed instruments, developed the optimal
test procedures with the least
funds investment, built test fixtures, and trained technicians and engineers.
Moreover, I am excellent in debugging test issues and design failures

I am available immediately and would relocate anywhere(don't require relocation
support)
My resume is up to date and would be emailed to anyone interested

Regards
Elie
eliaissa1atyahoodotcom

List technical documents are available at: