[SI-LIST] LTSPICE for PDN simulation

  • From: S Mohamad Dawood Farzan <farzan_1983@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 06:36:15 +0000 (GMT)

Hi all,
  I am presently working on PDN SPICE modeling ad simulation using LTSPICE. For
constructing unit cell models i was using only Rdc, L and C and I am aware that
the results are inaccurate without considerig the frequency dependant
components G and Rac, but dont know how to include them in to LTSPICE
compatible netlist. can some one help me in this regard
  Thanks and Regards,

List technical documents are available at:

List archives are viewable at: