[SI-LIST] Re: Kramers-Kronig in Pictures

  • From: <colin_warwick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 08:13:28 -0700

Hi,

Fangyi Rao and I have published an article on EE Times' RF Designline about the
creation of delay-causal and passive time-domain models from bandlimited and
noisy s-parameters:

http://www.rfdesignline.com/howto/222400306

The method makes use of the Kramers-Kronig relationship mentioned below.

Best regards,

-- Colin Warwick
Signal Integrity Product Marketing Manager, Agilent EEsof EDA